Agile Interview Questions Sample
1) What is Agile Testing?
2)Who are involved in Scrum cycle?
3)what is the difference b/w Product backlog and sprint backlog?
4)what is an epic, user stories and task?
5)what is burn-up and burn-down chart?
6)What is story points/efforts/ scales?
7)What is ‘Testing is done’ in Agile?
8)Explain Velocity in Agile?
9)Explain the difference between traditional Waterfall model and Agile testing?
10)Explain the Iterative and Incremental Development in Agile?
11)How QA can add a value to an agile team?
12)What is importance of daily stand up meeting?
13)What is re-factoring?
Selenium WebDriver Interview Questions sample
1. Difference between Interface and Abstract Class
2. Difference between break and continue
3. Overloading and Overriding
4. Explain main() method
5. Explain System.out.println();
6. Explain Polymorphism
7. What is encapsulation
8. What is Constructor
9. Difference between Array and ArrayList
10. Difference between List and Set
11. Explain you framework
12. What is rest api
13. Explain rest request methods (get, post, put)
14. Explain status codes like 200, 400, 404, 500 etc
15. What is POJO class and how to use in rest Assured
16. How will you handle response if they are nested json
17. How to do setup for APPIUM
18. Sequence of TestNG annotations
19. DataProvider annotaion and it’s uses
20. Parallel execution in Selenium
21. Explain Selenium Grid
22. Explain Maven and pom.xml
23. Explain Assertions, Hard assertion and soft assertions
25. Write program for String Anagram
26. Program for String reverse
27. Program for integer reverse
28. Program to find count for duplicate character in string
29. Program for remove duplicates from string
30. Program for Palindrome
31. Difference between String and StringBuffer or Difference between immutable and mutable
32. Difference between ==operator and .equals() method.
Java Interview Questions sample
- what is the difference between throws and throw in java?
- What is an Exception in java?
- What is the difference between Exception v/s Error in java?
- Define Class-object relationship?
- What is Inheritance?
- What is the difference between final, finally, and finalize in java?
- Why does Java not support multiple inheritance?
- What is Polymorphism?
- Why do we need Method Overloading ?
- Can we achieve overloading by keeping the method signature same (same method name + same parameters) and changing the return type?
- Is Final or static method can override?
- Can we change the access modifier when overriding? Means access modifier methods in child class.
- What is abstract class?
- When to use abstract class?
- Where to use interface class?
- What is the difference between inheritance and abstraction?
- What is the different between abstract class and interface?
- Can you use abstract and final both with a method?
- Can we define private and protected modifiers for variables in interfaces?
- How you gonna use concrete methods in abstract class as you can’t create an object of abstract class?
- How a child class inherit multiple class?
- Did you use any java collections in your framework?
- Difference between List and Set?
- Difference between HashTable and HashMap?
- Difference between Array and ArrayList?
Mobile Automation Interview Questions sample
- Why Appium?
- List out the Appium abilities?
- List out the pre-requisite to use APPIUM?
- List out the limitations of using Appium?
- What are the basic requirement for writing Appium tests?
- What are Desired capabilities?
- What is appPackage and appActivity name ?
- How would you inspect elements of Native Android APP?
- How would you identify object uniquely when there are multiple objects with same class name?
- Can you start Appium Server pro-grammatically?
- How to cross check whether the real Android device or how many devices is connected to the system or not?
- How to install What challenges you faced when you test in real device?
- Explain the design concept of Appium?
- How would you Inspect Elements on IOS Apps?
- Is Appium Server different for both Android and IOS?
- What is difference between emulator and Simulator?
- How would you identify Mobile Browser objects?
- How do you detect that device got connected to the PC?
- Mention what are the most difficult scenarios to test with Appium?
- While using Appium can I run my tests in a multi-threaded environment?
- Explain how test frameworks are supported by Appium?
- Mention what are the possible errors one might encounter using Appium?
Job assistance, Resume update, Interview Tips & all the sample question’s answers will be provided at the end of the courses!